- Stardust Gallery LED Lightbox and Metallic Print Review
- Rayox Saddle Review
- MoonLite NiteCrawler Focuser
- Celestron Cometron 7x50s Review
- Astro-Devices (of Ukraine) Parallelogram Standard II Pro
- Review: Explore Scientific 16”, Europe edition, late 2016
- VITE 2X Barlow Lens Review
- Sky Commander Review
- Wireless Control of Canon EOS DSLRs with DSLR Controller and TP-Link MR3040 W...
- Review of the 18” f/5 Otte binodobson
- Wireless Telescope Control for Celestron (and Compatible) Scopes
- A Review of Teeter STS18
- MesuMount 200 Review
- First Light with the Prototype 8x42 Space WalkerTM 3D Binoculars
- INTERSTELLARUM DEEP-SKY ATLAS (FIELD EDITION) REVIEW
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
1st Annual ATM Telescope Contest
Discuss this article in our forums
Cloudy Nights 1st Annual ATM Telescope Contest
Cloudy Nights is proud to kick off the 1st annual ATM Telescope Contest. For the next 60 days Cloudy Nights will be accepting ATM telescope articles and each author will be entered into the ATM Telescope contest. At the end of 60 days, the judging will begin and the following prizes awarded;
1st Place Prize: Tele Vue Nagler of your choice
2nd Place Prize: Tele Vue Radian of your choice
3rd Place Prize: Tele Vue Plossel of your choice
To enter the contest, email your article with pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer articles submitted as HTML or word doc files. Pictures should be no wider then 500 pixels and compressed for web presentation. The article should detail the construction of your telescope, how you came up with the idea and how well it worked out for observing.
Contest ends July 20, 2005. So get your entries submitted.
We thank the good folks at Astronomics for supporting this contest and contributing the prizes!