- Review: Explore Scientific 16”, Europe edition, late 2016
- VITE 2X Barlow Lens Review
- Sky Commander Review
- Wireless Control of Canon EOS DSLRs with DSLR Controller and TP-Link MR3040 W...
- Review of the 18” f/5 Otte binodobson
- Wireless Telescope Control for Celestron (and Compatible) Scopes
- A Review of Teeter STS18
- MesuMount 200 Review
- First Light with the Prototype 8x42 Space WalkerTM 3D Binoculars
- INTERSTELLARUM DEEP-SKY ATLAS (FIELD EDITION) REVIEW
- THE BAADER BBHS-SITALL SILVER DIAGONAL
- Explore Scientific AR 102
- Review: davejlec's Paralellogram Mount
- Annals of the Deep Sky, Volumes One and Two
- Discovery 17.5” Split Tube Dobsonian Telescope
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 29 2011 05:24 AM | David Knisely in Accessories Reports
I had purchased a QuickFinder to put on the front of the dewcap of my 100mm f/6 refractor, as I was occasionally having trouble getting to the new "correct-image" right angle optical finder I had installed earlier
Jan 12 2010 10:31 AM | David Knisely in Accessories Reports
There has been considerable controversy concerning the effectiveness of various broad-band “Light Pollution Reduction” filters ever since the first decent ones appeared in the early 1980's. Some observers contend that
Mar 12 2006 06:12 AM | CN_Admin in Accessories Reports
So ya wanna go Deep? Take a look at these observing guides from FaintFuzzies.com; the Abell Planetary Observer’s Guide, and the Hickson Group Observer’s Guide.