- Wireless Control of Canon EOS DSLRs with DSLR Controller and TP-Link MR3040 W...
- Review of the 18” f/5 Otte binodobson
- Wireless Telescope Control for Celestron (and Compatible) Scopes
- A Review of Teeter STS18
- MesuMount 200 Review
- First Light with the Prototype 8x42 Space WalkerTM 3D Binoculars
- INTERSTELLARUM DEEP-SKY ATLAS (FIELD EDITION) REVIEW
- THE BAADER BBHS-SITALL SILVER DIAGONAL
- Explore Scientific AR 102
- Review: davejlec's Paralellogram Mount
- Annals of the Deep Sky, Volumes One and Two
- Discovery 17.5” Split Tube Dobsonian Telescope
- REVIEW OF SUMERIAN OPTICS ALKAID 16” TRAVEL SCOPE
- Astrotrac TP3065 Pier Review
- Apo-tmosphere: Gutekunst ADC Review
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
TeleVue Ethos 13mm Eyepiece
Discuss this article in our forums
How do you tell the difference between any 13mm eyepiece and a Televue Ethos 13mm eyepiece? View the sky, you'll see the difference. It's amazing how just one eyepiece changed my LX200 GPS from once-a-month scope to being used on a weekly basis. The price of the Ethos was hard to swallow. I asked myself quite a few times "how could it possibly...", but when I finally made the purchase, my questions were answered. Absolutely no edge distortion whatsoever. The 100 degree FOV is amazing. I explained to my wife my thoughts in the description of a diamond. Clarity, brilliance, color... equals value! She said she'd stick with diamonds. I, on the other hand, will stick with my Ethos!
- cpper likes this