- Wireless Control of Canon EOS DSLRs with DSLR Controller and TP-Link MR3040 W...
- Review of the 18” f/5 Otte binodobson
- Wireless Telescope Control for Celestron (and Compatible) Scopes
- A Review of Teeter STS18
- MesuMount 200 Review
- First Light with the Prototype 8x42 Space WalkerTM 3D Binoculars
- INTERSTELLARUM DEEP-SKY ATLAS (FIELD EDITION) REVIEW
- THE BAADER BBHS-SITALL SILVER DIAGONAL
- Explore Scientific AR 102
- Review: davejlec's Paralellogram Mount
- Annals of the Deep Sky, Volumes One and Two
- Discovery 17.5” Split Tube Dobsonian Telescope
- REVIEW OF SUMERIAN OPTICS ALKAID 16” TRAVEL SCOPE
- Astrotrac TP3065 Pier Review
- Apo-tmosphere: Gutekunst ADC Review
CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.
Mar 16 2005 01:27 PM | stanyen in Vixen Eyepieces
I have a 5mm Vixen Lanthanum and a 7.5mm Orion Lanthanum (both purchased used), as well as a 6mm Celestron Orthoscopic of early 1990's vintage. The orthoscopic has only about 40 degrees apparent field of view, and rather short eye relief. Since I have astigmatism and must wear glasses at the telescope, the long 20mm eye relief of the Lanthanums seemed to fulfill my wish for a comfortable high-power eyepiece.