Sorry sketchers for not providing y'all a target for a couple of months. Good to see Erika took the ball for the last month.
Anyway here is a night target for for ya
M92 is a globular cluster that is in Hercules. It is on the Sky and Telescope map in the June issue on page 48. This to me is a neat globular cluster that doesn't get too much action since it shares the same constellation as M13. I have included a link to a webpage with more information here.
And remember to include some (or all) of the following:
- tips on how to observe that object, filters or other equipment used
- media tried and tested for your renderings
- mini tutorial with an explanation and or/photos on how you did created the observation sketch
- link to any reports involved with the target, after all, these are observation sketches and links to reports will help all of us learn the object better as well as learn what to look for and how to optimize your viewing/sketching session
- or finally, just the sketch itself so we can all see each other's works in progress
June 2008 (Night) Target
No replies to this topic