•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Space Art/Astro Art Members Websites

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 orionthehunters

orionthehunters

Vanguard

• topic starter
  • Loc: england

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:40 PM

Please add your personal Space/Astro Art websites here, hopefully we will gather a nice list which members can enjoy.

Regards

James

#2 DoctorNoodle

DoctorNoodle

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Lawn Guyland, NY

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:48 AM

My Scale Modeling portfolio with factual spacecraft and Sci-fi subjects as well as the obligatory cars, planes and dinosaurs.

Alanoodle's Model Portfolio

#3 00Artsnova00

00Artsnova00

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: IL, USA

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

Hi James,

On my web site I have an astronomical art gallery, a Moon art gallery, and a space art gallery. The url is http://www.artsnova.com

#4 markseibold

markseibold

Surveyor 1

• -----
  • Loc: Portland Oregon

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:37 AM

Hi James

I am seeing your post here rather late. I just noticed that you originally posted this last fall 2008.

OK; So my art is more technical and shows up more likely in the sketching forum. I have recently created a new website at >
www.markseibold.com

Not to brag here but I am the one artist that has possibly appeared more in NASA's Spaceweather.com in the past several years yet I owe my original inspiration to Erika Rix here in CN as I saw her sketch of a solar prominence on October 12th 2006. THat is what recharged my art interests since childhood. THen seeing Rich Handy's large whole moon sketched here in CN last sumer. I am more so in Spaceweather's front pages than any other artist as far as I know. Also once in APOD on Nov 17th 2006 (I might claim as the only artist to show as a current sky event [my pastel of the Mercury Transit of the Sun] in both Spaceweather and APOD within days.

Also I may be the one technical astronomy artist that has shown more in George Noory's Coast to Coast AM more than other artist. I have also called into NPR's Talk of the Nation more than any other from the city/state Portland Oregon, which claims the most call-ins and emails to the daily radio show in Washington DC.

See also >
www.myspace.com/marksolarprophet

As that Myspace site pretty much shows my life in art and astronomy, news, TV, short independent films, etc.

Best regards,
Mark
PS: I would list my CN gallery but the link function is failing tonight (see members web sites- Enter: markseibold)

#5 Geoff M

Geoff M

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: Tahoe, CA

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hi,
My wife is a painter who has an astro art site: Tahoe Cosmic Gallery
www.tahoecosmicgallery.com

#6 BlackBirdCD

BlackBirdCD

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: Pacific Northwest

Posted 31 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

Last year I began producing Space / Astronomy / Science Fiction artwork in a variety of media. Here's my site:
http://www.christopher-doll.com

And if you happen to be in the Seattle area next Thursday, June 6th 2013, head on down to Trabant Coffee on 2nd Avenue & James where I'll be hosting an open house for my first gallery showing. My work will be on display the entire month of June.
http://www.christoph...rabant-coffe...

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics