Photo

Astronomics March to NEAF Madness Specials!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Astronomics

Astronomics

Vendor: Astronomics

• Administrators

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I have been getting ready for NEAF over the past few months, so I only thought it appropriate to offer a few early bird specials as we prepare to march to NEAF on April 18th. For those who don’t know what NEAF is, follow the link to expand your astronomical horizons. If you are in the area, come on by NEAF and enjoy the show and introduce yourself to me and the great volunteers from Cloudy Nights helping me out.

Anyway, the first special we are running is on the TMB Optical 2.5mm Planetary eyepiece. Normally priced at $59.95, we will have it on sale for the next seven days at only $40. As all the late night infomercials say, "but wait, there’s more!!!!" Pick up the eyepiece at $40 and you can take an additional 5% off any other TMB purchase, and you can double those savings when you use your Cloudy Nights discount! If you don’t know about the Cloudy Nights discount, please follow this link explaining the discount program. On top of that, the link will take you to the largest astronomical community on the web. It contains reviews, articles, and a great forum . . . and Cloudy Nights is the official forum of the International Year of Astronomy!

We will have a few other specials in the coming weeks leading up to NEAF, so be sure to check your mailbox again in the next week or so.

Clear Skies,
Mike/astronomics

www.astronomics.com

#2 BrianRG

BrianRG

Skippy

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:27 PM

Very nice!

5% off any other TMB purchase, and you can double those savings when you use your Cloudy Nights discount!

Does this include TMB scopes? (When do you expect to have the TMB92SS back in stock?)

#3 Astronomics

Astronomics

Vendor: Astronomics

• Administrators

Posted 18 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

It includes any TMB item. The scopes are in stock, we are just waiting on the focusers.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics