Photo

Astronomics/TeleVue Stimulus plan.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Astronomics

Astronomics

Vendor: Astronomics

• Administrators

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:19 PM

I think this will make you smile.

TeleVue has long been known as the benchmark in high grade consumer optics. The introduction of the Nagler, Panoptic, Radian and the industry changing Ethos tells you all you need to know about the Nagler family and their capabilities as the true first family of astronomical optics. TeleVue has stayed the course of creating lifetime investment-quality optics for over 30 years. We are proud to have been a dealer since the beginning and look to usher in a new era in TeleVue.

Over the coming months you will see some exciting changes in the way Astronomics brings TeleVue to the consumer. The first phase of the Astronomics/TeleVue Stimulus plan is a 10% savings on most TeleVue eyepieces and visual accessories. The items included in the plan are all eyepieces, Barlows, Powermates, Dioptrix and Parracorr. If it is not on the list, i.e. Gibraltar Mounts and Binoviewers, then it is not part of the Stimulus Plan. The first phase begins right now. Inventory is on the way, so if you see something is out of stock at the moment, have no fear as it is not far out.

The website is being updated, so the final price may be lower than noted at the time of order.

Feel free to give us a call, or drop us an e-mail, if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time and Clear Skies,

Mike/Astronomics
www.astronomics.com

#2 BrianRG

BrianRG

Skippy

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

That's a nice deal! I'd be smiling even wider if it included scopes, though -- Trusock's killing me with his review of the TV85. :smirk:

#3 NorthWolf

NorthWolf

Mercury-Atlas

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:01 AM

Thx :) I was looking for a used 24mm Panoptic, I might as well buy it brand new instead! Your shipping charges to Canada are very decent too, good stuff.

PS> Too bad it's in backorder though:(and the link for the $245 priced 9mm Nagler has an inactive link in database message) just giving you a heads up.

#4 Astronomics

Astronomics

Vendor: Astronomics

• Administrators

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:45 AM

Thanks. We have inventory on the way so we won't be out of stock for very long.

#5 o1d_dude

o1d_dude

o1der than dirt

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:45 PM

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!

I need a Dioptrix, an 8mm Radian, a 2.5X Powermate...

Thank you, Mighty Kong!

#6 star drop

star drop

contra contrail

• Moderators

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:51 PM

I wish my tax refund was here now.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics