Photo

Astronomy Swap Meet 3/29/09 at Aurora Astro

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 James Bielaga

James Bielaga

Vendor (Aurora Astro)

• Vendors

Posted 23 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

ASTRONOMY SWAP MEET

Free Astronomy Swap meet March 29th Sunday 10am to 4pm.

Clean out the garage get rid of that eyepiece you never use and turn it into cash or trade it for that other guys treasure or use your new found wealth to snag that new Ethos eyepiece you always wanted.

Besides swap meet there will be BBQ with Astro Hot Dogs, drinks, solar viewing, door prizes, raffle and Tele Vue Rep. John Rhodes will be here doing demos and answering questions.

As a bonus I will have 10% off any Tele Vue Product in stock or not ordered online, over the phone or in the store for Saturday 3/28/09 or Sunday 3/29/09. It’s my way of saying thanks to my customers and Tele Vue and John for supporting my event.

I will provide some tables for swap meet and folding chairs. Please email or call if you are going to trade and if you can bring a solar telescope let me know ahead of time.

See you there.

Jim Bielaga-owner
Aurora Astro Products
11419 19th Avenue SE #A102 in Silver Lake Plaza
Everett, WA 98208
425-337-4384
Email infoauroraastro@aol.com

#2 James Bielaga

James Bielaga

Vendor (Aurora Astro)

• Vendors

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:10 PM

I want to thank everyone who came to my astronomy swap meet yesterday. Including John Rhodes and Tele Vue for coming to support my event. It amazing how many scopes, mounts and eyepieces you can get in a Toyata Prius. Also would like to thank Astrozap, Astronomy Technologies, Celestron, Rigel Systems, and Software Bisque for door prizes and Laurie for great cookies and help all day. And John for manning the BBQ and Mark, Ron and Brent for bringing their solar scopes to share with everyone. Hope to do it again as it was a hit.

Jim Bielaga-owner
Aurora Astro Products
11419 19th Avenue SE #A102
Everett, WA 98208
425-337-4384
www.auroraastro.com

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics