Photo

TeleVue Telescope Sale....15% off.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Astronomics

Astronomics

Vendor: Astronomics

• Administrators

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:51 PM

On April 13th, 2009, an Astronomics customer appreciation event will begin that will make many of you very happy. The new TeleVue Stimulus plan made me put on my thinking cap to come up with something new and different. How could I make the fantastic TeleVue apo refractors even more appealing? Then it hit me . . . a discount and rebate with a twist.

Take 15% off the current retail price of any TeleVue telescope.

Example: The regular TV102 retail price is $2,685. Your new special Stimulus price? $2,280.

Or, instead, you can take that 15% and use it as a store credit towards any product from any manufacturer in our store.

Example: You buy the TV102 at its regular retail price of $2,685. You get a Store Credit equal to 15% of that price, which is a credit of $405. You can use that $405 credit immediately towards the purchase of any item or items in our store – for a TeleVue eyepiece, for instance. But, if you’re not sure what else you might need right then, you can save that $405 Store Credit to use at a later date – for an alt-azimuth mount of some sort, for example. The credit can be used on any product or products from any manufacturer and it doesn’t have an expiration date.

They say there is no such thing as a free lunch; so there is always a catch. The catch is that per TeleVue’s requirements, your scope order can’t be charged or shipped to you until April 13th or later. However, you can feel free to call in and reserve your scope and goodies now. We won’t charge your card until your scope is ready to ship. Remember, however, that if you choose to use PayPal to pay for your scope, PayPal will take the full amount when you order, not when we ship. We have no control over PayPal’s system.

So, you have a choice. Save 15% on the price of any TeleVue scope, or take 15% of the regular TeleVue price and use it as a credit to buy anything in our store. Either way, you save. The choice is yours.

Feel free to give us a call, or drop us an e-mail, if you have any questions.

Clear Skies!
Michael Bieler

<a href="www.astronomics.com" target="_blank">www.astronomics.com</a>

#2 BrianRG

BrianRG

Skippy

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:17 PM

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :waytogo: :thewave: :bow:

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics