Photo

Bad experience with vendor made good but....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 larrymax

larrymax

Vostok 1

• -----

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:05 PM

Has anyone had an experience where they were missing a few small items from the expensive scope package they bought and it took two months of emails before they make it right?

They are going to make it right, and I am returning the entire thing, but because it took so long for something so ridiculous, I just can't give them my business again.

I just can't get the thought out of mind of what if this was a major part how long would that take? A year!

I hope this post makes sense, I don't want to give out the vendor or the entire situation as I'm sure as with most big vendors they are members.

The entire situation just drives me crazy.

#2 rodney

rodney

Vendor - Explora Dome

• Vendors

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:29 AM

Larry,
Sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to know the vendor so not to use their services. If the public is not made aware of such situations then it will never correct itself. Of course the vendor has their side of the story which should also be presented prior to judgement on anyones part.

Could you PM the vendor to me?

Clear skies,

#3 BCB

BCB

Undercover Saboteur

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:34 PM

This forum is NOT to air vendor complaints..

TBH, Sometimes it takes time to get things right. At the very least, they DID make good, even if it wasn't as fast as you would have liked..

Now, as to the main reason why I'm posting.. Again, this forum isn't meant for posts like this so, unfortunately, it has to get locked..

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics