• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 APM M.Ludes

APM M.Ludes

Vendor (APM Telescopes)

• Vendors
  • Loc: Germany

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:00 AM

After several monthes of development and testing the new 2.5" zeropower Fieldflattner is ready for the market and available from stock.
On many fast refractors and bigger cameras normal fieldflattners reach the limit for fieldcorrection and illumination very quickly.
Many modern refractors have bigger size focusers, but till now nobody , excapt William Optics , have had a universal working fieldflattner of bigger size then 2“, that time is now past!

2.5" Field Flattner - Universal Field Flattening Lens
Articelno: FLATT2-5
Export Price for NON-EU customers: 250,00 € ( about $ 350 )

Universal 2.5" flattner for f/5 up to f/9 refractors

2" or T2 flattners are to small for big CCD cameras. This new 2.5" flattner has a open aperture of 62mm. It allows you to use big CCD cameras (for example 24x36 mm) at fast f/5 refractors. The distance between flattner and CCD sensor is 91.5mm - so you can use accessories like filter-wheels or off-axis-guider without problems.

This is only a flattner, there is no reduction of the focal-length. You can use the flattner at f/5 up to f/9 refractors.

Certainly you need a focuser, that is big enough for this flattner. We offer ready-to-use adaptions for big focusers of Baader and Starlight Instruments. More adaptions will follow.

Technical Data:
- for f/5 up to f/9 refractors
- open aperture: 62mm
- M68 male- and M63 female-thread at telescope-side
- M69 female-thread at camera-side
- distance between flattner and camera sensor: 91.5mm

Place your order now, come and see and take it away from NEAF at the APM-America booth

see you

Markus

Attached Files

#2 Trebor777

Trebor777

Hazy

• Loc: Connecticut - U.S.

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

I'm picking up a TMB92SS at NEAF. And I'm planning on getting a premium CCD camera there also (or placing an order for one). Will this work with the TMB92SS? It's F/5.5 - 3 inch Feathertouch.

If so, I'll order one and pick it up at NEAF.

Thanx.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics