CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

moon and saturn pictures

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 john D

john D

All you have to do is ask!!

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

Well, i'm back and with some pictures!!! I got the power cord for my mount and the first chance i got to go out i took it. but the clouds didn't stay away for long, they did however stay away long enough for me to take some images! I posted them on my blog so i will just link you to them!

photos

thanks for looking! :cool:

#2 john D

john D

Posted 30 March 2009 - 08:26 AM

hi, some said they had a hard time opening my blog. i shortened the blog. and here is a link just to that post. I guess i had too many photos on that page, so i made a few more pages!

here is the link

#3 Mike Phillips

Mike Phillips

Soyuz

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:24 AM

John, is that what clear skies look like? :shrug:

Great looking moon shots there. I'd say Saturn could use a bit more exposure. But you can see the rings quite clearly!

Thanks for sharing

Mike

#4 john D

john D

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:48 AM

hey Mike, it was clear when i took the moon pictures but the clouds moved in when i took the satun images. :mad:

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Reviews

Imaging/Sketching Contest

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics