Photo

New Product Announcements - Astro Nerd Joy !!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Glassthrower

Glassthrower

Vendor - Galactic Stone & Ironworks

• Vendors
  • Loc: Oort Cloud 9

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:32 AM

Galactic Stone & Ironworks has several Brand-New offerings that will be added to the online store this week. Frequent visitors to the website will notice a few of these new items that were already added late last week and this weekend.

Already added to the store :

1) Quality 10x doublet jeweler's loupes. Every meteorite collector, especially micromount collectors, should have a good 10x loupe.

2) N48 Rare Earth 1cm cube magnets - very handy to have around the goodie box! These double as a photographic scale cube, and as a magnet for checking meteorites. Measures exactly 1cm square and is very strong. Keep these magnets away from your laptop computers and Uncle Bob's pacemaker.

NEW STUFF BEING ADDED IN THE COMING DAYS -

1) Saharan Fulgurites - these glass tube-like formations are created when lightning strikes the sand dunes in the Saharan desert. I have a limited quantity of this "lightning glass" coming this week.

2) Unclassified Stony Meteorites - another new batch of dark crusted UNWA meteorites will be arriving any day. I will be selling a few select individuals and keeping the rest for my personal stash. The sale stones will be added to the store this week.

3) Exotic micromounts now restocked! - fresh stock of the following rarities has already arrived, or will be arriving any day now - Tamdakht fresh fall, Tatahouine green diogenite, Norton County aubrite, Zagami witnessed fall Martian, Carancas crater-maker, and more. All will be added to the store in the coming days. The Tatahouine and Tamdakht have been added already!

4) Fresh stock of irons - new stock of Nantan polished crystals, Campo del Cielo polished crystals, Canyon Diablo spheroids, and Sikhote Alin shrapnel.

5) Meteor Crater Mining Company Stock Certificates - these are high-quality reproductions of the certificates that investors received from the Barringer crater company in the early part of last century. Barringer never found a giant iron meteorite buried under Canyon Diablo crater, and the owners of these stock certificates never got rich either. These are suitable for framing and will enhance any Canyon Diablo display.

6) Black Gemjars - why don't more people sell these? These are perfect for white, clear, or light-colored specimens that do not display well in a standard white gemjar. The black background provides much better contrast and display value for certain specimens. These have already been added to the store in lots of 5.

I encourage collectors to keep an eyeball on the Galactic Stone website over the next week - especially the next 2 or 3 days. Many new shipments will be arriving and going straight to the website.

Remember all Cloudy Nights members get a 10% discount off the order total - use the coupon code "cloudynights" at checkout to get the discount!

My mailing list members and regular customers get a bigger discount for being on my members-only email list - PM me or contact me to join, mike@galactic-stone.com

Auctions closing every sunday night - http://shop.ebay.com...chant/maypickle

Clear skies!

MikeG

Attached Files

#2 Glassthrower

Glassthrower

Vendor - Galactic Stone & Ironworks

• Vendors
  • Loc: Oort Cloud 9

Posted 09 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

A bunch of new stuff was added to the store today! :)

See the following link :

http://galacticstone...W_126516/?page1

That page shows everything that is new - meteorites, tektites and trinitite!

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics