12 replies to this topic

#1 APM M.Ludes

APM M.Ludes

Vendor (APM Telescopes)

• Vendors
  • Loc: Germany

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:59 PM

Invatation to everbody who likes all kind of Top Notch Quality ,

APM America celebrate next week weekend at NEAF 2009 in New Jerseys the Grand Opening of the Company with the largest Apo Show ever done by any company in the World.

Today a big truck picked up in Germany at our Headquarter the APM/LZOS/LOMO Line of Apochromatic Refractors from 80 mm diameter up to 254 mm diameter. Have you ever seen a 10" Apo at a Telescope Show ?

Come to NEAF 2009 and see the world largest serial production apo APM/LZOS 10"F/9 on the Astrophhysics 3600 GTO El Capitan Mount , loadet with nice Guiderscopes like 5" and 4" APM/LZOS Apos.

Also we would like to demonstrate you the strongest Alt-Azimuth Mount on the market, the APM Max-Load Dual Arm Mount able to carry at both sides a 7" Apo , to good to be truth ? Come and see and feel , then you believe.

Come and see a real NIKON Telescope, we have it at the Booth,

Come and see the worldfamous Carl Zeiss Jena School Telescopes, Telementor and telemator, we have them at the booth.

Come, see and try the Aries/Ukraine SAFIX spherical aberration correction, we set up a artitifical star for you, so you can test it yourself.

Come and see large 60 mm and 80 mm Finderscopes with 2" widefield illuminated crosshair eyepieces, offering you more then 10° FOV, we have them at the booth.

APM America also will show the newest Versions of the 5" ED Triplet Apos, now with intererometrical testreports .

APM will show you Giant Binoculars up to 110 mm aperture.

Tons of nice and high quality accessories is avaiilable at the APM America booth.

One of our Highlights is the introduction of the new APM 4.2" F/6.5 Triplet Super ED Apo with 3" Focuser and 2.5" Fieldflattner , Rings, Case , colorfree optics at Venus at 400 power is our guarantee and the best is the Price : less then $ 3,000 for the whole package.

APM America has for sale at the Booth Andy Lunt Handsigned LS 100T H-alpha Telescopes. This new 100 mm H-alpha Telescope are a state of the Art quality beating anything in the 100 mm range you have ever looked through. The new Supercoating on the Etalons and the airpressure Tuning System is something you need to see and test to believe !!!!

The Best usual comes at last , here it is , we have 36 diffrent MADE IN GERMANY Gummibears of 99.5% Strehl clean quality guaranted for you for FREE

The Best of the Best usual comes after the last , it is ????? Something you cannot buy in USA , not even for 1 million $ : Wild-Bore-Schmalz , made in Oberlimberg-Germany ( correspondance to German Superstrong Foodlaws ), the small 129 people population village I am living in from wild bores, shooted by a Hunter of our village, which is such good tasting that Alan Traino, the Chairman of Neaf visit twice a year our place in Germany to eat it.

Come to NEAF 2009 and celebrate with APM America and my new 2 american employe our Grandopening 2009

Yes I am from Germany, but I create Working Places for American Citizenship People, born in USA , paying Taxes in USA , support them, support APM-America

Your APM America Team call you welcome to NEAF 2009

Lunt Solar System has a new Patent Pending Product at the booth and if sun is ok also outside which kicks your *BLEEP* and your pocket :-)

This Year NEAF 2009 in the Year of Astrronomy you can see some of the most exciding new products ever shown at any telescope show.

I fly 6,000 miles for this event , hope to see you too :-)

Markus

the product of the attached picture = NEAF and of the best quality you have ever seen and you can Buy it at NEAF for $ 149 only !!!! so please bring cash , as much as you can :-)

Attached Files

#2 Howie Glatter

Howie Glatter

Vendor

• -----
  • Vendors

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

. . . and then Markus woke up from his pleasant dream.

(but sometimes, good dreams come true)

#3 zjc26138

zjc26138

Loved By All

• Loc: Mingo Junction, Ohio

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:56 PM

Markus,
I cant wait to see all these scopes at your booth! :)

#4 Gone caving

Gone caving

Vendor (Lunt Solar Systems, Lunt Engineering)

• Vendors
  • Loc: Underground... really

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:51 PM

Markus,

No Zach, I can't wait to see your FACE !

:bow: :bow: :bow:

#5 BCB

BCB

Undercover Saboteur

• Loc: Look over your shoulder

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:28 PM

Markus,

No Zach, I can't wait to see your FACE !

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I'll be on standy with the mop n bucket.. :rofl2:

#6 zjc26138

zjc26138

Loved By All

• Loc: Mingo Junction, Ohio

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

I hope someone will be able to reattach my jaw, after it drops to the floor.

#7 oldsalt

oldsalt

Astro Philosopher

• Loc: Pa - between starparties

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:44 PM

I think perhaps a stretcher and smell salts might be a better choice, Mark

#8 Gone caving

Gone caving

Vendor (Lunt Solar Systems, Lunt Engineering)

• Vendors
  • Loc: Underground... really

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:52 AM

I will have the EMT's on Standby.

With the largest display of APO's on the planet, The best Solar telescopes,World Class Speakers , Workshops,and Kid's programs. This years event is shaping up to be the best yet.

OH and working with me . Why would you not want to be here

#9 APM M.Ludes

APM M.Ludes

Vendor (APM Telescopes)

• Vendors
  • Loc: Germany

Posted 07 April 2009 - 09:01 AM

and the largest eater , hi, hi, hi

#10 jedimasterk

jedimasterk

Mariner 2

• -----

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:07 AM

Quote "APM America celebrate next week weekend at NEAF 2009 in New Jerseys the Grand Opening of the Company with the largest Apo Show ever done by any company in the World."

Your opening a store in New Jersey?.

#11 Moggi1964

Moggi1964

Vendor - Astro Laugh

• Vendors
  • Loc: Madison. NJ. USA

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

An online store to begin with and then........!!

Drop by at NEAF, we have so many scopes there you'll think you've walked into a Refractory :)

#12 medieval1

medieval1

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Colorado Springs

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:28 PM

...and you should see the 10" APO.

I'm still drooling. Those of us on the NEAF cams today got to see it. Man is that thing huge. I think the mount is bigger than I am.

#13 Scott Horstman

Scott Horstman

Vendor - Backyard Observatories

• Vendors
  • Loc: Here, There and Everywhere

Posted 17 April 2009 - 11:08 PM

...and you should see the 10" APO.

This is true. Diane wasn't too keen on the idea of using the home equity line and Markus didn't think that a dollar down and a dollar a week was a good deal :lol:

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics