CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Custom Bracket by "Manny Myles" for A-T Voyager

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 uoiea

uoiea

Vostok 1

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

[color="blue"] "Manny Myles" has just provided me a special bracket to go on the A-T Voyager alt/az to provide a very neat way to mount anything from an AstroTrac to just a DSLR and prime lens to anything else you might wish to mount to a horizontal plate, rotatable in both altitude and azimuth.

A picture of this custom bracket has been uploaded to the Equipment Photos section.

I am most pleased with this very useful piece of astro equipment from "Manny", and my thanks go out to him for his great ideas and for his superb craftmanship. :applause:

#2 DennisF

DennisF

Apollo

Posted 14 April 2009 - 03:16 AM

I used Dave's pan handle and right angle support bracket for my Porta Mount. Greatly enhanced the useability and they were well-made. He takes pride in his work.

#3 Manny Myles

Manny Myles

Cosmos

Posted 14 April 2009 - 09:58 AM

Thanks Perry and Dennis for the compliments on the parts<G>
m2

#4 Manny Myles

Manny Myles

Cosmos

Posted 14 April 2009 - 06:33 PM

For those that might be curious as to the ATB here is the link.

http://tinyurl.com/cdkq2c

m2

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Reviews

Imaging/Sketching Contest

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics