CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

AT Voyager on it's way

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 cuzimthedad

cuzimthedad

Just Be Cuz

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:39 PM

I just ordered one from Astronomics this morning after having the opportunity to use Varmints at this past Saturday night's OFLI gathering. I was impressed with it's smooth operation and slowmo function, let alone it's impressive 20# load rating. More than enough for my TV102. It will be replacing my Orion VersaGo which in itself is not a slouch but is overloaded by the weight of the 102. Anyone looking for a VersaGo please pm me as it is now redundant being that the Voyager is on it's way and I can make you a sweet deal. Otherwise I will be puting it up for sale in a few days.

#2 Trebor777

Trebor777

Hazy

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:55 PM

I love my Voyager. And "Manny Myles" is making his Pan Handle adapter plate and EP tray for me right now. I can't wait....

#3 varmint

varmint

I invite more abuse

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

I knew we talked about it, but I guess I was hopping through other scopes when you used it. I'm pretty pleased with it so far, about the only "issue" I had was making sure to balance the alt direction, seems like this is especially true with a heavier load. I've almost been tempted to try the NP127 on it for visual use.

Congrats

#4 cuzimthedad

cuzimthedad

Just Be Cuz

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

I knew we talked about it, but I guess I was hopping through other scopes when you used it. Congrats

Yeah, it's amazing what ya don't see when it's dark!

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Reviews

Imaging/Sketching Contest

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics