Photo

AT Voyager on it's way

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 cuzimthedad

cuzimthedad

Just Be Cuz

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:39 PM

I just ordered one from Astronomics this morning after having the opportunity to use Varmints at this past Saturday night's OFLI gathering. I was impressed with it's smooth operation and slowmo function, let alone it's impressive 20# load rating. More than enough for my TV102. It will be replacing my Orion VersaGo which in itself is not a slouch but is overloaded by the weight of the 102. Anyone looking for a VersaGo please pm me as it is now redundant being that the Voyager is on it's way and I can make you a sweet deal. Otherwise I will be puting it up for sale in a few days.

#2 Trebor777

Trebor777

Hazy

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:55 PM

I love my Voyager. And "Manny Myles" is making his Pan Handle adapter plate and EP tray for me right now. I can't wait....

#3 varmint

varmint

I invite more abuse

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:22 PM

I knew we talked about it, but I guess I was hopping through other scopes when you used it. I'm pretty pleased with it so far, about the only "issue" I had was making sure to balance the alt direction, seems like this is especially true with a heavier load. I've almost been tempted to try the NP127 on it for visual use.

Congrats

#4 cuzimthedad

cuzimthedad

Just Be Cuz

Posted 01 May 2009 - 09:13 PM

I knew we talked about it, but I guess I was hopping through other scopes when you used it. Congrats

Yeah, it's amazing what ya don't see when it's dark!

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics