CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Wish me luck

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Starlighter

Starlighter

Aurora

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:00 PM

After talking with someone at tech support at Orion, I decided to give their SkyView AZ dual-head mount another try. The first one had a serious tension issue. No matter how hard I turned the knob, I couldn't apply enough tension to keep a scope from dropping when I changed out an eyepiece. They claim that's been fixed. I sure hope they're right.

Once I get it and can test it out, I'll report back.

One thing about Orion and that's unlike another vender/manufacturer who I won't name, they treat their customers right. They have excellent support. And they sell first class merchandise.

#2 antilles72

antilles72

Surveyor 1

• -----

Posted 05 May 2009 - 08:23 AM

Oh Boy. Here we go again. Good luck on the new again mount.

#3 CounterWeight

CounterWeight

Cosmos

Posted 05 May 2009 - 09:20 AM

I think I've dealt with both equip vendors you mention, and yes Orion cusomer support is great - wishing you good luck in their addressing the problem and fixin' it.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Recent Reviews

Imaging/Sketching Contest

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics