Email address for Losmandy?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cotts

Cotts

Just Wondering

• Loc: Toronto, Ontario

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:11 AM

Can anyone (even someone from Losmandy if you lurk on this forum) please tell me a functional email for Losmandy?
Their website has a 'contact us' link which goes to some 'Microsoft Outlook email' thingummy which is patently useless to those of us on Mac computers. (Please spare me the 'get a PC' jive....) Why don't they just put the email address on the site? :tonofbricks:
Thanks oodles.
Dave

#2 LLEEGE

LLEEGE

True Blue

• Loc: Cloud-chester,NY

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:24 AM

Why don't they just put the email address on the site?

To cut down on spammers.
I sent it to you via PM.

#3 rsbfoto

rsbfoto

Messenger

• -----

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

Can anyone (even someone from Losmandy if you lurk on this forum) please tell me a functional email for Losmandy?
Their website has a 'contact us' link which goes to some 'Microsoft Outlook email' thingummy which is patently useless to those of us on Mac computers. (Please spare me the 'get a PC' jive....) Why don't they just put the email address on the site? :tonofbricks:
Thanks oodles.
Dave

Hi Dave,

An e-mail to Losmandy is waisted time. Better take the phone and try to get hold of somebody.

#4 jouster

jouster

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:36 PM

Clicking the words "Hollywood General Machining" at the bottom of the page will open an e-mail - or show the needed address - to Scott Losmandy. This will work irrespective of OS (I'm using Mac OS X 10.5).

#5 Svezda

Svezda

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: Texas

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:17 AM

Thanks oodles.
Dave

Hi Dave,

An e-mail to Losmandy is waisted time. Better take the phone and try to get hold of somebody.

Very true. No use to email him. Phone calling will still require many attempts to reach him (for me it was many weeks before reaching Scott on the phone to ask a question and then order a replacement motor for one that failed). I think Losmandy equipment is pretty much like 'You buy it, you worry about taking care of it if something goes wrong'. Very nice eqpt. but very little customer support.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics