CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

tripod mount bags......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 GShaffer

GShaffer

Vanguard

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:47 PM

Dont have one yet but saw someone on the losmandy group that does....no complaints and the price is RIGHT :)

http://www.hamcq.com...s/prod_199.html

Jeez.....look at my CSC icon....weather truely sucks here :(

#2 deepskytraveler

deepskytraveler

Vostok 1

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:56 AM

Recently picked one of these up for my MiniTower tripod. The bag is heavy duty and well made. Fit the bill perfectly for my need. Only caveat is I had to pay almost $15 shipping to Ohio for the $10 bag.

Mark

#3 Sarkikos

Sarkikos

Hubble

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:19 PM

I just bought one from High Sierra Antennas for about $22 including shipping. I can put one of my smaller tripods in it. Thanks for the info.

Mike

See all you can right where you are.

#4 Dr Benway

Dr Benway

Viking 1

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:33 PM

I purchased two bags from them. One for my iOptron tripod and the other for my GM-8. They both fit perfectly.

John

#5 Luigi

Luigi

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:30 AM

I got these two for a total of $50 and free shipping. Very nicely padded heavy duty nylon. Not from High Sierra. I do have one of their antennas tho. http://www.guitarcenter.com/

Attached Files

#6 GShaffer

GShaffer

Vanguard

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:49 AM

I have two of those also......but they are really too large for my GM8 which collapses shorter than my others..... This one from High Sierra is a much better fit for it.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Reviews

Imaging/Sketching Contest

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics