CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Product Annoucement and Sales

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 CCD-Labs

CCD-Labs

Vendor (CCD-Labs)

• -----
  • Vendors

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

I would like to announce the availability of a new product to the US.

QFMW - The QHY astro systems 2" motorized color filter wheel. Introductory price of 369.99$ I have 3 in stock and will receive the next shipment of wheels by the end of the month.

More info here: http://www.ccd-labs....ssories/cfw.htm

Summer Specials and Sales:

CCD-labs version of the QHY2pro (Q285M) is on sale for 1199.00!! until stock is depleted. I have 4 that will be ready within 7 days for shipping.

CCD-Labs version of the QHY8 (Q453) currently will ship with the AC adaptor for free until the end of July. I will have 2 more cameras in stock in 1 week and expect a large shipment the first week of July.

All cameras come with Nebulosity 2.0 fully licensed, Maxim/DL and AstroArt drivers. Each camera ships in a large pelican case and is covered by a full warranty with all repair work down to the board level done here in the US.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Reviews

Imaging/Sketching Contest

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics