6 replies to this topic

#1 MikeAstroHawk

MikeAstroHawk

Vendor - AstroHawk Corp.

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: FL

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

Start enjoying your telescope more. You don't need to pack up and travel hours away from home to use your telescope tonight.
An immense world lies in space, largely unknown and unexplored - we invite you to Make a Connection with the Moon™.

Sure, you've looked up and discovered the Moon hanging in the sky. Now we invite you to re-Discover the Moon™. With Lunar Discoverer™ you can explore a brave new world. Seek out its secrets. Find things that you never even dreamed existed. Every night is unique and an opportunity for new personal discovery. Learn how to observe our planet-sized moon.

One of the largest moons in the solar system, our satellite approaches the size of the planet Mercury. It is the closest world we can explore, and what an opportunity that is! The Moon we see in our sky is a wonder of shadows, light, and mystery.

In a few months a truck-sized spacecraft LCROSS will smash into the Moon. Will you be prepared? Will you know your way around the Moon's surface?

Now you can explore the Moon with photographic realism. See the Moon as it really appears. See how the lighting and shadows actually look! What a difference it makes!

LISTEN as it also pronounces lunar features! This is the only way to truly learn your way around the thousands of craters and mountains and valleys. And find what is there waiting for you to discover.

This will be the best investment you have ever made toward enjoying your telescope and getting more use out of it. This software was designed to be used as an observational tool, to be used at your telescope.

It's a study guide, an observing tool, an encyclopedia, and an atlas — all in one integrated package. And it is far less than the price of a good eyepiece.

Lunar Discoverer™. It's fun, it's educational, it's exciting.
Find out what the excitement is all about.

Special Introductory Price of just $59.95. Save 30%!!

AstroHawk Corp.
We set the standard for Innovation in Lunar Astronomy software™
Visit us on the web to learn more and to order
Paypal/Visa/MC/Discover/MO accepted. We ship worldwide!

AstroHawk
Posted Image

Attached Files

#2 ngc2289

ngc2289

Gemini

• Loc: Corpus Christi, TX.

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:54 PM

Liked what I saw on your website so I bought a copy for my Mac-mini! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :)

#3 MikeAstroHawk

MikeAstroHawk

Vendor - AstroHawk Corp.

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: FL

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

Thanks, sounds like you'll be another enthusiastic user. Its certainly been gratifying to us to get the responses we've gotten from our customers so far.
Yours shipped First Class today, so you'll have it soon.

#4 DaveJ

DaveJ

Surveyor 1

• Loc: NE Ohio

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:34 PM

Count me in, too!
Looks like exactly what I've been looking for.

#5 Darren Bly

Darren Bly

Messenger

• Loc: Bakersfield, Ca

Posted 11 July 2009 - 08:40 AM

Does this software display librations?

#6 ngc2289

ngc2289

Gemini

• Loc: Corpus Christi, TX.

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:35 PM

Well because I am new to Apple computers it seems I made several errors when installing the software. Also I am still using a HP keyboard with the Apple and that seems to have caused problems as well. So I called Astrohawk for HELP! The gentleman who answered the phone went above and beyond in helping me! He spent a half hour explaining to me step by step how to properly install the program! He did an excellent job helping me to fix my problems!! Now I get to play with my new toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :yay: :yay: :thewave: :thewave: :waytogo: :waytogo: :woot: :woot: :tomatodance: :tomatodance: :tomatodance: :banjodance: :banjodance: :banjodance: :pulpdnc: :pulpdnc: :pulpdnc: :flexible: :flexible: :flexible: :flexible: :choochoo: :choochoo: :choochoo: :whee: :whee: :whee: :hamsterdance: :hamsterdance: :hamsterdance: :elephdance: :elephdance: :elephdance: :elephdance:

#7 DaveJ

DaveJ

Surveyor 1

• Loc: NE Ohio

Posted 07 August 2009 - 12:09 PM

After approximately three weeks use, expect a detailed review from me shortly. I would recommend suspending the decision to purchase this product until you read said review.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics