Photo

HyperTune DVD for the Orion Atlas EQ-G Available

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Astro Rubylith

Astro Rubylith

Vendor-astro-rubylith.com

• -----
  • Vendors

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:46 PM

Astro-Rubylith and Deep Space Products are proud to introduce a new 2-disc DVD set explaining in simple detail the complete rebuild of the Orion Atlas EQ-G mount. This video goes through EVERY aspect of the rebuild including the Latitude Adjustment Modification which allows very smooth adjustment of the DEC Axis.

I invite you to drop by the website for a look.

http://www.astro-rubylith.com

Thank you and clear skies,

--kelly

#2 dvb

dvb

different Syndrome.

Posted 15 July 2009 - 06:48 PM

Looks promising. The DVD sample did not work on my computer - it showed the loading bar lengthening, but no image or sound.

#3 jsmiller58

jsmiller58

Mariner 2

• -----

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:16 AM

I have an Atlas EQ-G that I would love to hypertune... Are the full set of materials required for sale on your website? I noticed that there were some spacers not yet available... Is this a particularly difficult project? I have a mechanically capable (unlike me!) 15 year old son I was planing on giving this to as a project I would pay him to do... By the way, will you be offering to provide the service yourselves (having customers send you the mount for upgrading)?

James

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics