CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

My CGEM Is Cooler Than Yours.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff55

Jeff55

Viking 1

• -----

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:33 AM

Just ordered pair of new clutch knobs from ADM...although this seems like a small detail...the prototype I saw at NEAF was quite striking and much easier on the fingers.

Attached Files

#2 stevecoe

stevecoe

"Astronomical Tourist"

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:55 PM

I got the ones from Scopestuff ( I will post picture next week when I am set up at Oregon Star Party). They are not nearly as slippery as the stock knobs. And yes, yours are prettier;-)

I Love my CGEM, and it loves me back;
Steve Coe

#3 gary-sue69

gary-sue69

Messenger

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:21 PM

My CGEM Is Cooler Than Yours. ****

#4 Taylor

Taylor

Viking 1

Posted 09 August 2009 - 01:58 PM

That looks pretty good.
How do you like the new ADM dual saddle? I have my ED80sf with a Vixen plate and an 8" newt with losmandy plate so I think the dual style is a good way to go for me. Plus the orange knobs are way cooler than stock.

#5 donsinger1

donsinger1

Ranger 4

• -----

Posted 09 August 2009 - 07:44 PM

That looks pretty good.
How do you like the new ADM dual saddle? I have my ED80sf with a Vixen plate and an 8" newt with losmandy plate so I think the dual style is a good way to go for me. Plus the orange knobs are way cooler than stock.

The ADM Dual Saddle is great....

Don

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Reviews

Imaging/Sketching Contest

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics