Out of Action

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 CarlosEH

CarlosEH

Fly Me to the Moon

• Loc: Pembroke Pines, Broward County, Florida

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:58 PM

I am sorry to have been missing from the forum lately but my medical duties are consuming all of my free time. The observations posted have been excellent as usual. I am excited to see new members posting on the forum as well. I will be checking out the forum whenever I get the chance and will miss posting my own observations. Keep up the outstanding work and support each other.

May you all have clear and steady skies.

Carlos

#2 frank5817

frank5817

Cosmos

• Loc: Illinois

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:24 PM

Carlos,

Your work is of the most important kind and we all miss you here but we trust you will be back as time permits. :rainbow:

Frank :)

#3 rolandlinda3

rolandlinda3

Gemini

• Loc: Crozet VA 22932

Posted 09 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

I look forward to more of yours, Carlos.

#4 Tommy5

Tommy5

Mercury-Atlas

• -----
  • Loc: Chicagoland

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:22 AM

we will miss your digital expertise.

#5 CarlosEH

CarlosEH

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 10 April 2010 - 12:35 AM

Frank and Roland,

I miss sharing my observations with my friends on the forum. I am glad that my knowledge and experience has helped others on the forum in their own observations. I learn from all observations posted by talented members of the forum such as yourself. The observations posted on the forum will keep my spirits up while I am unable to observe.

Carlos

#6 JayinUT

JayinUT

I'm not Sleepy

• Loc: Utah

Posted 10 April 2010 - 02:34 AM

Carlos,

The medical duties you give are very important. I for one have sorely missed your postings and contributions here but know you'll be around when you can. Until then thank you for your inspiration and know you'll be missed and in my thoughts and I'm sure in the thoughts of many. You are one of many classy individuals here in the sketching forum and at Cloudy Nights.

#7 CarlosEH

CarlosEH

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 13 April 2010 - 03:20 AM

Jay,

Thank you for your kind compliments on my contributions to this excellent forum. I feel fortunate to have created friendships with many talented observers that share their fine works on this forum. I will miss posting on the forum but I know that others will provide outstanding observations for amateurs around the world to appreciate. May you have clear and steady skies.

Carlos

#8 markseibold

markseibold

Surveyor 1

• -----
  • Loc: Portland Oregon

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:48 PM

Carlos

Sorry I have been slow to respond to all the sketch forum messages lately and missed this one from you. I too have apparently been distracted with other obligations lately. Ironically and more so, a sustained injury that limits my ability to do any art or to easily write to the CN Sketch Forum site now.

I can understand that other obligations have hindered your favorite hobby- We must realize that as a doctor your work is tantamount to your patient’s health and wellbeing.

We miss your regular excellent contributions at the CN Sketch Forum and look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Mark
www.markseibold.com
My Cn Gallery

#9 rerun

rerun

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: Germany Mülheim an der Ruhr

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

Hallo Carlos,

I am sorry to hear your are out of action.It was always a pleasure to see your great labelings of all these Mars sketches you did in the past and I liked your wonderful sketches.

I hope in the future you will have a little time to post with us again.

best wishes to you from Germany,

CS

Markus

#10 mikesemmler

mikesemmler

Messenger

• -----

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:45 PM

Carlos - wish you all the best and thanks for all your infos and scetches!

Michael

#11 Jef De Wit

Jef De Wit

Mercury-Atlas

• Loc: Hove, Belgium

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:01 AM

Carlos

I hope to see you back soon on CN! I wish you a speedy recovery.

#12 mike bacanin

mike bacanin

Surveyor 1

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:19 AM

Hi Carlos,

I hope it will not be too long before your professional work allows you to post more of your superb observations.
I personally regard you as an outstanding planetary/lunar observer, with an equally fine ability to put those observations into sketches. :bow:
Not just that, but you are a true gentleman, and you have my utmost respect.
I look forward to your future observations,
Regards
Mike

#13 CarlosEH

CarlosEH

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

I truly appreciate the respect and admiration from all of my kind and considerate friends on this wonderful forum. We are not always able to do what we would like to. I hope to contribute to the forum as soon as possible but I will admire the excellent observations posted. Thank you all for being wonderful friends and great observers.

Carlos

#14 ladip63

ladip63

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: the dark skies of Texas

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:48 AM

Carlos,
My little brother is also in the medical field so I know how important your job is. I will miss seeing your sketches. Please come back when you can. I love seeing your sketches and getting advice from you. You have helped me very greatly here.
Thanks. :D
Lynn

#15 Rich (RLTYS)

Rich (RLTYS)

Fly Me to the Moon

• Moderators
  • Loc: New York (Long Island)

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:24 AM

Carlos

Your job always comes first. Can't wait to see your sketches when you get back. :applause:

Rich (RLTYS)

#16 CarlosEH

CarlosEH

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:06 AM

Lynn and Rich,

Thank you both for the support and friendship. I too miss posting my observations on the forum. In the meantime I get to enjoy the excellent obsrvations posted by talented observers/artists. The best of luck and may you heave clear and steady skies.

Carlos

#17 Dean Norris

Dean Norris

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Santa Cruz, Ca

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:16 PM

Carlos,
I want to thank you for all the help you given me in the past with my sketching of Mars and Jupiter. Your encouragement and knowledge is an inspiration for me. I hope all goes well for you and look forward to see your awesome sketches in the future.
Dean

#18 CarlosEH

CarlosEH

Fly Me to the Moon

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:08 AM

Dean,

Thank you for the support and compliment. I have enjoyed your excellent observations of the planets as well. I hope to be able to observe as soon as possible. The best of luck in your own observations.

Carlos

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics