3 replies to this topic

#1 InkDark

InkDark

Vanguard

• -----
  • Loc: Lanaudiere, Quebec, Canada

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:35 AM

Hi all,

I've tried sketching for the first time a couple of nights ago. See here: first and second sketchs Do date my sketchs are black and white. How you guys include color in say double stars?

Thank you.

#2 FrenchStar

FrenchStar

Messenger

• Loc: St-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:49 AM

To include colors, I do it in Paint after I invert my sketch. It depends on the technique you are using.

Great Sketchs!

Where are you exactly?

Un ami Québecois.

#3 InkDark

InkDark

Vanguard

• -----
  • Loc: Lanaudiere, Quebec, Canada

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

Hi,

I'm in Lanaudière and I started to sketch because of your double-double sketch which I've seen on Forum Astro-Québec. Yesterday I've taken a deeper look at M34 because of your great sketch of it.

To be honest I don't know if I'll keep on sketching during the winter because of the low temperature. Do you sktech during those months?

See you on the ohter forums as well!

#4 FrenchStar

FrenchStar

Messenger

• Loc: St-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada

Posted 11 October 2010 - 10:03 AM

To be honest I don't know if I'll keep on sketching during the winter because of the low temperature. Do you sktech during those months?

I don't know! I started sketching this summer (see my post here : http://www.cloudynig...5/o/all/fpart/1 )

I hope I will be able to do it during the winter but I bet it's gonna get harder as it's gonna get colder...

I am humbled by the fact that you got interested in sketching while looking at my sketches... Look around here, there are people with A LOT of skills...

See you on the other forum as well! ;)

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics