•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

Losmondy Gemini 2 . . . a long wait still

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 dawziecat

dawziecat

Mercury-Atlas

• topic starter

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:52 AM

So it seems. I ordered mine from our Sponsor on Jan. 26.
A post on the Yahoo user group is to the effect that orders placed by the end of Jan should be cleared by the end of March.

No mount . . . lots of new toys to try . . . 14mm Meade S4000 UWA, ES 20mm 100º both on hand and the ES 11mm and 30mm 82º as well as an Orion binoviewer on order.

Woe is me! :bawling:

#2 Ad Astra

Ad Astra

Viking 1

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:10 AM

Wow, Dawziecat, your list of new toys is going to make it hard for you to get your ration of sympathy! :grin:

I'm still in the 'save, wait, and pray for $$$' phase. Still, considering some of the wait times mount makers like AP and Losmandy have subjected folks to in the past, 3 months doesn't seem like much.
In any case, I'll look forward to it as much as you (almost!) so I can hear how the new Gemini works! :jump:

Dan

#3 skybsd

skybsd

Skylab

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

Patience :)

I'm sure you'll forget the anguish of the wait.., once is arrives ;)

Regards,

skybsd

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics