Hubble UL16 Premium Dobsonian telescope is optimized to offer you high-quality, large-aperture telescopes designed in a very light and compact package for extreme portability. With a Hubble UL16, you are free to travel to your favorite dark-sky sites anywhere across the globe!
· A Premium, Light, Compact and Portable Design - About half the weight of traditional Dobsonian telescopes
· Outstanding Images - Premium quality, diffraction limited (with Strehl 0.95+) Newtonian optical systems will deliver stunning views of the heavens from dark sky sites
· Light, Strong, Compact and Extremely Portable - The Hubble UL16 features a precision-machined all-metal construction. Fully assembled the UL16 weighs at about 60 pounds. It has 8 rigid truss tubes and extremely strong and portable folding ALT bearing structure. It features a real mirror box for safe and convenient mirror protection, storage and transportation
· Exclusive Optical Technology - The UL16 features Hubble lightweight sandwich mirror with an optimized thermal design that cools up to 10 times faster than the regular solid mirrors
· Fast Optics - The UL16 fast f/4.5 optical system delivers bright images and features a short tube keeping the eyepiece conveniently close to the ground
· Semi-Enhanced Coating on the Primary Mirror - The most recommended (by professionals) 92% Semi-Enhanced Coating on the primary mirror and 96% Enhanced coating on the secondary mirror.
· Modular and Compact Design: The Hubble UL16 is delivered in several preassembled modules. The entire systems can be assembled easily and quickly, as little as a few minutes.
50% deposit at the order time, rest plus S&H before delivery. The delivery time is about 30 days.