Sequence Generator Pro now Available! and on sale!
Posted 24 June 2012 - 04:46 PM
About Sequence Generator Pro
Our goal is to provide a best-in-class image capture suite for astrophotography. Over the years we have been frustrated by a distinct lack of key features that make life easier under the stars. You have a lot of equipment and sometimes it is difficult to get it all working together. We have written software that is capable of executing complex sequences of imaging events allowing you to spend more time looking up and less time fighting with your rig. Sequence Generator Pro will control almost any ASCOM, SBIG, QSI or Canon DSLR camera.
We also feel strongly about providing software at down to earth prices. Let's face it, astrophotography is expensive! You should be able to focus on the purchase of equipment without worrying about investing a fortune in software to control it.
With Sequence Generator Pro you can:
- Use and save complex sequencing events (lights, darks, bias flats, filter wheels, binning, etc)
- Create and save equipment profiles to make generation of sequences fast and easy
- Automate running of auto focus routines according to user defined triggers (keeps you in focus as ambient temperature drops)
- Define sequence pause triggers for manual focus (time, intervals, etc)
- Dither between frames with your choice of three auto guiders (PHD, Astroart and MetaGuide)
- Center your ASCOM compliant telescope on any reference frame you can plate solve (even images from the internet!)
- Center on your own images... makes framing for meridian flips and mutli-night imaging sessions a snap!
- Center your ASCOM compliant telescope on any area of the image with a single click of a mouse!
- Easily perform frame and focus routines (with support for subframes and high speed cameras)
- Feel at home with our highly customizable user interface (drag, dock and float small modules for almost any action)
- Over a dozen configurable UI modules (PHD graphing, Image Pan and Zoom, TEC control and more)
- User defined TEC cool down and warm up routines (to minimize thermal stress on your camera's sensitive components)
- Between-frame temperature compensation (with trainer)
- Easily create and run a "flats" sequences from your "lights" sequence
- Detailed documentation and instructional videos
- Near immediate customer support via email or the Yahoo! group
- Hundreds of other features!
All this for only $69 (currently on sale, normally $99)! Sequence Generator Pro is ideal for all level of imaging with almost any variety of equipment.
Ken Pendlebury and Jared Wellman
Main Sequence Software
Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:49 AM
Posted 01 July 2012 - 10:46 AM
Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:59 AM
I am runnin SGP on a Windows machine for the time being. What other platforms are available to the users ? Linux ?
Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:27 AM
Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:08 AM
Tried SGP and had a great session last night. Question for you, is there any way to implement self-guiding in PHD? I realize your software doesn't support guiding natively. My biggest issue is that I can't use my internal guider with your software.
I don't know what is involved in sharing USB devices between programs but if it could be done I'm sure you can do it.
Wonderful program btw, it just works.