We are proud to announce that the 2.1 release for Sequence Generator Pro will contain support for multi-target sequences.
Sequence Generator Pro is a powerful image capture suite that offers auto focus, automated target framing, click to center, powerful image sequencing, equipment profiles and hundreds of other features all for only $99.
We have re-designed (not completely) the sequencer UI in order to better support multi-target sequences. Sequence status is reflected below the new target selector and is representative of the total number of image frames across all targets. The target status group is representative of the currently selected target. The general idea is this:
- Directory and file name patterns are the same for all targets
- Equipment selection is the same for all targets
- Sequence options (delays and order) are the same for all targets
- Clicking on a target selects that target and shows all of its events where you would expect
- Clicking on a target updates the "Target Status" group with information pertaining to just the selected target (progress, etc)
- All options in the control panel apply globally to all targets (cool downs, auto focus, etc.)
Each target now has several options associated. You can access them by right clicking the target (see the bottom image):
- Name: The target's name. This will be used as the name in the file pattern substitution
- Center on: When the target starts, automatically center on the target using the location data below
- Start capturing: Not yet implemented... still thinking about this (start on time... only consider this when previous target finishes? etc. ideas welcome)
- End capturing: Will stop target execution even if frames remain and move to the next target (will finish the current frame).
Visit www.mainsequencesoftware.com for more information.
Sequence Generator to add support for multi-target
No replies to this topic