EyepiecesEtc.com is now LIVE!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Gastrol

Gastrol

Apollo

• Loc: los angeles

Posted 07 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

Congratulations, this is great! It's nice to have a dealer close by in town again. I used to shop at the tiny SC location in Sherman Oaks a few years back. I got my C-90 in 1989 and a Pronto a couple of years after that plus various accessories from you guys back then. :)

#27 mikey cee

mikey cee

Cosmos

• Loc: bellevue ne.

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:01 PM

Don....I've received several inquiries about my Baader Semi-Apo and where I bought it. This was before I saw this thread. I told them Alpine...sorry. But I was wondering if you were going to carry them? ;) Mike

#28 Starman1

Starman1

Vendor (EyepiecesEtc.com)

• Vendors
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

Matt,
Thanks a lot. I've gotten lots of congrats from CN people, and it means a lot to me.

Paraclete,
Thanks. It's hosted on multiple servers for faster access. And I agree it's pretty fast. it's on the Microsoft asp architecture, but ironically the website presents perfectly on Chrome, FireFox, Safari, and Opera but has glitches in structure on Microsoft's own Internet Explorer. Go figure.

Gastrol,
If you want to come by, give me a call.

Mike,
I have the Baader Semi-apo filters in stock, both sizes. Look under Baader filters.

#29 rockethead26

rockethead26

Gemini

• Loc: Arizona, USA

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

Mike,
I have the Baader Semi-apo filters in stock, both sizes. Look under Baader filters.

Don,

I just checked and did not see the Semi-Apo listed. I looked at the Baader list three times. Glitch, or am I as blind as I think I might be getting?

#30 Starman1

Starman1

Vendor (EyepiecesEtc.com)

• Vendors
  • Loc: Los Angeles

Posted 07 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

Jim,
Sorry, I have the Fringe-Killer filters. It looks like I'll need to add the Semi-Apo. I guess a lot of achro users need a stronger violet cut.
Give me a day and I'll have them on the website.
Thanks for reminding me.
Don

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics