29 replies to this topic

#26 Rocketlawnchair

Rocketlawnchair

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: Toronto, ON

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:51 PM

Great news!

I've been holding off getting a few filters, hoping that Lumicon would bounce back (and being very happy with the Lumicon filters I already have).

I had to cancel an order several months ago because of the uncertainty of when stock would be coming in and now I can go ahead and re-order.

:yay:

#27 Lumicon

Lumicon

Vendor

• -----
  • Loc: Southern California

Posted 17 October 2012 - 11:17 PM

Great news!

I've been holding off getting a few filters, hoping that Lumicon would bounce back (and being very happy with the Lumicon filters I already have).

I had to cancel an order several months ago because of the uncertainty of when stock would be coming in and now I can go ahead and re-order.

:yay:

Hi Wolfman,

Email me before placing order and I will verify availability for you.

Regards,

Marc

#28 Glen A W

Glen A W

Apollo

• -----
  • Loc: USA

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

I hope you will keep the mechanical stuff available too. I have several items and I've always liked your products. Do you sell the nice brass thumbscrews for the eyepiece holder on the easy guider separately? I could use a couple. GW

#29 Lumicon

Lumicon

Vendor

• -----

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

I hope you will keep the mechanical stuff available too. I have several items and I've always liked your products. Do you sell the nice brass thumbscrews for the eyepiece holder on the easy guider separately? I could use a couple. GW

Hi Glen,

I will take a look next week to see if these are still available.

Marc

#30 Lumicon

Lumicon

Vendor

• -----

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:35 AM

Hi Glen,

I do have the brass thumb screws. Send me a PM if you still need them.

Marc

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics