3 replies to this topic

#1 Glassthrower

Glassthrower

Vendor - Galactic Stone & Ironworks

• Vendors
  • Loc: Oort Cloud 9

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

Hi Friends and Stargazers,

For this weekend, I am offering a 25%-OFF discount on everything in the store. This includes all meteorites, Moon rocks (lunar meteorites), Mars rocks (martian meteorites), and some rare historical memorabilia from the NASA Apollo program.

To get the discount, use the coupon code "cloudynights" at checkout. If the coupon or checkout gives you any problems, email me at - curator@galactic-stone.com

Highlight of this sale is a custom, professionally-made, Neil Armstrong display that contains a real piece of the Moon - http://www.galactic-...-real-moon-rock

All Meteorites - http://www.galactic-...ens?pagesize=12

Thanks for looking and cleara skies!

MikeG

Attached Files

#2 Mark9473

Mark9473

Cosmos

• Loc: 51°N 4°E

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Just wanted to say - welcome back to CN, Mike.

#3 Glassthrower

Glassthrower

Vendor - Galactic Stone & Ironworks

• Vendors
  • Loc: Oort Cloud 9

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Hi Mark!

Long time no talk. :)

I just don't get much time to observe lately, so my CN account has gathered some dust like my gear did. I hope to have more time to become active again. I think I'll start with the Orionids this weekend, weather permitting.

How are things with you?

Best regards,

MikeG

#4 Mark9473

Mark9473

Cosmos

• Loc: 51°N 4°E

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

Orionids! I had forgotten about them, and this for a long time (ago) dedicated meteor observer... I haven't been observing much either - bad weather over the summer, and now we're busy re-modelling part of our house. All my gear's in storage to keep it away from the dirt and dust. But I still can get to my 15x60 binoculars in an instant and that's what counts.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics