• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

#126 star drop

star drop

contra contrail

• Moderators
  • Loc: Snow Plop, WNY

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

well just yesterday, while I'm working on some telescopes outside my garage, here comes cassie barking his headoff. Ms. Jackie, the owner/neighbor, comes out so I asked if I could play with cassie. it wasn't the first time, although its been awhile since I played with that cute pita.

I tried playing catch but cassie was only into it for two times. but then I thought, your a hearder, so I started playing tag with cassie. cassie was having so much fun while I'm having a heart attack running all over the yard playing tag.

so after I recovered from a massive myocardial malfunction, and said by to cassie, he still went on to bark his head off while Ms. Jackie made him go back inside.

:foreheadslap:

What kind of inbreed is Cassie?

#127 rdandrea

rdandrea

Mercury-Atlas

• Loc: Colorado, USA DM59ra

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

What kind of inbreed is Cassie?

Picture at the top of the thread looks like a Sheltie.

#128 csa/montana

csa/montana

Den Mama

• Loc: montana

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

he still went on to bark his head off while Ms. Jackie made him go back inside.

This would be an excellent opportunity to tell her that you appreciate her taking the dog in, when barking; especially when you are observing at night, which is what you are trying to accomplish.

#129 blb

blb

Aurora

• -----
  • Loc: Piedmont NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Beyond talking to the woman or her daughter, there is nothing tou can do about daytime barking. At night, well this is something else, there are noise ordinances and the police can and will take care of the problem for you if you notify them of the problem. The police will take care of the problem in a polite but mater of fact and professional, this is the law, kind of way. Never take the matter in your own hands with the dog. First it is not the dogs fault and second there are laws that will get you in big trouble if you do anything to the dog.

#130 csrlice12

csrlice12

Voyager 1

• Loc: Denver, CO

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

Don't fall for it man; the dog's trying to take you out.......

#131 FirstSight

FirstSight

Duke of Deneb

• Moderators
  • Loc: Raleigh, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

This is indeed one of the most annoying yapping dogs many of us have ever encountered; it's not just the OP's nights he's ruining, but for weeks now he's also managed to annoy CN members thousands of miles away from his bark, er back yard. Even the most high-strung yappy toy poodle ever doesn't manage that feat.

#132 csrlice12

csrlice12

Voyager 1

• Loc: Denver, CO

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

In some countries, dog is a delicacy.....

#133 csa/montana

csa/montana

Den Mama

• Loc: montana

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

Ok folks, I think this thread has run it's course. The OP has many suggestions he can follow thru with, if he desires.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics