Well I waited until almost midnight before starting my imaging sessions to give Jupiter a chance to get good and high in the sky and for the GRS to appear. Seeing was only average at best. I collimated as well as I could and shot my first series... Then my hand controller died! I restarted the scope 3 times and it would run for a few minutes and then die. It was doing the same thig during the day while I was imaging the Sun. So I don't think it's a temperature issue. Probably a broken wire
So I've ordered a new one. Hope that fixes the problem.
So this is what I ended up with... Shot thru high thin clouds (there was a ring around the moon) and average seeing. LRGB with series ( I don't normally shoot an L)with 2x shorty barlow and Flea3. I'm having issues with the Flea3 too... I keep loosing connection. Not sure if it's the cable or the firewire card.
There's always something isn't there!