Sequence Generator Lite - Image Capture - Free!
Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:53 PM
- Create (but not save) multi-target sequences using a camera and filter wheel
- Set your camera's temperature (manually)
- Pause and resume sequences
- Dither with any supported auto guider
- Perform a manual frame and focus (using a mask or your choice of focusing aide)
- Use and save the user interface and its modules (except the PHD module)
Anything you are used to using, that is not a part of this list is likely restricted to the "Pro" feature set. It should be noted that there is not a separate version (download) to get Sequence Generator Lite... when your trial expires, your installation will automatically convert to the free "Lite" version.
This feature will be available in the 2.1 release of the software. If you are interested in using it now, please download the 2.1 Beta software.
For a more complete comparison, you can check out this page (draft):
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:21 PM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:47 PM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:21 AM
Just want to re-iterate a couple things:
1.) The software you download to access the free "Lite" version is the same as the "Pro" version. When you install it, you will have the Pro version for 45 days. After this, you will automatically use the Lite version.
2.) The free version is currently only available in Beta right now. The Beta is fairly stable at this point. You can find it here: