#1 NewMoonTelescope

NewMoonTelescope

Vendor

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Upstate NY

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

Greetings CN Gang-

I have been continuing to work on improving the NMT website and integrate your thoughtful feedback so that we can bring you the best user experience possible. Per your requests, we’ve added the weight specs to three of our four scopes listed online (fourth coming soon), we’ve re-launched our astrochest page, and have even made our shrouds available separately from our scopes. (Those of you who have one of the shrouds know what a breeze they are to get on and off, making them a valuable accessory to any scope.)

Most excitingly, due to the strong response that we received in 2012, Ryan and I are pleased to extend our free shroud offer through May 1, 2013. That means if you place an order on or before May 1st, you will receive a custom shroud for FREE for your scope!

Now is the best time to reserve your customized NMT, as spring viewing is just around the corner. Check out the additions we’ve made that you asked for, and remember to keep an eye on the NEWS page of the site for all the latest.

Cheers,

Heather

#2 Spoonsize

Spoonsize

DURHAM 157494

• Loc: Stuck in a Time Warp.

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

your link opens a new tab but links back to this page. (firefox)

#3 DavidOpticsmart

DavidOpticsmart

Vendor (Opticsmart.com)

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Alabama

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

Beautiful scopes Heather!

But I found a couple of minor issues with the website that I thought you might want to know about. When I click on the "Telescopes" link in the top main menu, it takes me to this page:

http://www.newmoonte...com/telescopes/

On that page, if I click on the "12.5-inch F4.9" link, it takes me to a 404 Error page. It just looks like there's a missing "-5" in the URL on that link

Also, the price on the working page for the 12.5" scope is listed as $9,898, and based on the prices of your 16" and 20" scopes, I'm guessing that must be a mistake?

David Giles

#4 NewMoonTelescope

NewMoonTelescope

Vendor

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Upstate NY

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

We were so excited to bring you the updates that I didn't check to make sure all the links were working. Everything is back up and running now, thanks for the heads up.

And who WOULDN'T want to spend $9,898 on a 12"? ;) (That's been updated as well)

#5 DavidOpticsmart

DavidOpticsmart

Vendor (Opticsmart.com)

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Alabama

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

thanks for the heads up.

Welcome!

And who WOULDN'T want to spend $9,898 on a 12"?

Hey if you can get it, more power to you! :grin:

David

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics