• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Staredge

Staredge

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: Germantown, MD

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

For those of you who don't have kids, this was a short that Pixar made. It was shown with the movie Brave, and is included on the dvd. I thought it was a fantastic little movie.

http://www.filmofili...able-for-all...

Thought that those of us who love the moon would enjoy.

#2 NeilMac

NeilMac

Gemini

• -----
  • Loc: MedHat, AB, Canada

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

Thanks!

#3 Staredge

Staredge

Explorer 1

• -----

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

I think it's an absolutely beautiful little movie. Pixar is incredible.

#4 Photobud

Photobud

Vostok 1

• -----

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

Very nice!

#5 67champ

67champ

Viking 1

• -----
  • Loc: Ohio, USA

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

That was great! :like:

dana t

#6 MG1962

MG1962

Mariner 2

• -----

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Looked pretty stupid to me - Only putting a 3 foot holding bracket on the boats lamp. Seriously everyone knows it should be a four foot type 17 curved bracket. Cant these people get anything right ;)

#7 THEPLOUGH

THEPLOUGH

ELEVEN Grandchildren; FIVE Ducklings

• Loc: Carlisle, Cumbria, ENGLAND

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

What a great film... Thanks for sharing... :waytogo:

#8 Staredge

Staredge

Explorer 1

• -----

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

:mad: Now why would you come into a thread like this and start copping attitude?? Why do people have to be like that???? :foreheadslap:

Looked pretty stupid to me - Only putting a 3 foot holding bracket on the boats lamp. Seriously everyone knows it should be a four foot type 17 curved bracket. Cant these people get anything right ;)

For your information, Coast Guard regs ALLOW for use of the older, superseded equipment in the case of boats that fall under the "classic" description. As this is a wooden boat, I would assume that (without any other evidence at hand) this exemption applies to this boat. Not everyone thinks that fiberglass boats are all that wonderful. Can't there be room in this world for old and archaic technology???? :grin: :smirk: :lol: :roflmao: ;) :p

#9 MG1962

MG1962

Mariner 2

• -----

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:44 PM

:mad: Now why would you come into a thread like this and start copping attitude?? Why do people have to be like that???? :foreheadslap:

For your information, Coast Guard regs ALLOW for use of the older, superseded equipment in the case of boats that fall under the "classic" description. As this is a wooden boat, I would assume that (without any other evidence at hand) this exemption applies to this boat. Not everyone thinks that fiberglass boats are all that wonderful. Can't there be room in this world for old and archaic technology???? :grin: :smirk: :lol: :roflmao: ;) :p

A okay I stand corrected - Must have missed that rework of the relevant regs :p

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics