•  

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Photo

The moon and my daughter

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 norton67

norton67

Explorer 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Michigan

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:59 PM

The kids and I where outside, I was cutting down some brush and we noticed the moon out. So my daughter wanted me to get out the 28x110 binoculars. I already knew the clouds would be coming soon, so I was not going to go out tonight. So we pulled them out and took a guick peek at the moon. I love the wide field of view the binoculars show. The moon is much easier on the eyes during the daytime ( not so bright ). Anyway my daughter really likes looking through my binoculars. Only problem is always having to lower the tripod for her. I realy need so kind of step stool. GOOD TIMES.

#2 Mark9473

Mark9473

Cosmos

• Loc: 51°N 4°E

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Those are nice moments, when you can share the sky with a child. BTW the height problem could also be solved by using a parallellogram mount.

#3 norton67

norton67

Explorer 1

• -----
  • topic starter
  • Loc: Michigan

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:25 PM

Those are nice moments, when you can share the sky with a child. BTW the height problem could also be solved by using a parallellogram mount.

The parallellogram mount is a little out of my price range at this time. But maybe oneday.

CNers have asked about a donation box for Cloudy Nights over the years, so here you go. Donation is not required by any means, so please enjoy your stay.

Recent Topics

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics