Stellarium 0.12.0 has been released!
Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:22 AM
This release brings some interesting new features:
- New rendering engine (Now you can see shadows on planets surfaces).
- New key-binding engine (Now all key-bindings can be edited).
- Improvements to scripting engine.
- Improvements to DSO.
- Improvements to search tool.
- Improved accuracy for archaeo-astronomical events.
There have also been a large number of bug fixes and GUI improvements. A huge thanks to all community bug reporters.
We are strongly recommended resetting all Stellarium settings if you upgrade your previous installation!
Package for Mac OS X will be published tomorrow.
Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:57 PM
Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:48 AM
Can you give more info?
Just installed on my laptop that ran version .11 Both the normal and no opengl2 version now crash. No opengl2 version is what I normally ran to speed things up. Now it shows just a blank white screen. Going back to .11 version until this is sorted out.
Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:18 AM
Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:42 AM
The telrad retical and plug in config buttons work. But the Ocular view crashes everything.