Here's what I did:
I drilled a cylinder of 30 mm diameter and made one end convex spherical (the primary mirror) and the other end flat (the corrector side). In this side a small concave sphere was made, being the secondary mirror.
I calculated the needed aphericity of the Schmidt-corrector (21 microns!),ground and polished this deformation into the surface and made corrections using flexible polishing tools. In the middle of the spherical primary I made a concave sphere to bring the focus far enough outside the 'telescope' to be used in combination with a CCD or eyepiece. To prevent straylight I drilled cylinders around the secondary and into the primary mirror acting as light baffles. Then the mirrors were coated with aluminum. Although it was meant to be used ínside an eyepiece I never actually made a barrel where it could fit in. However, I have made two larger ones, with 40 mm diameter and I kept this little one as a nice memory.... Unfortunately I have no pics of these large ones.
The pictures below show you the size compared with an 1 1/4 inch eyepiece and I did some Photoshop to give you a realistic idea of what it would have looked like ;-)
Thanks for watching!