Photo

ATIK OSX Test Application & Alpha3 drivers here!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NickK-UK

NickK-UK

Vostok 1

• -----
  • Loc: UK

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

These are the latest alpha 3 drivers released today. My focus on this release has been to finish the test example application and focus resolving some fixing some bugs in the driver.

For non-developers there's now a test application that you can run that allows you to try your ATIK camera on your mac! It allows you to take images, set/see the temperature, select filters and more - including easier support setup for the 16IC. I'll create a youtube video guide shortly along with a desktop PC application for easily reading the FTDI id.

Get the test application & drivers (all larger than the CN limits unfortunately): ATIK OSX Test Application & Alpha3 drivers available here! (SGL link)

Note the application is not digitally signed, this means that OSX will complain if you have not allowed applications from non-mac app store. Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and on the General Tab select the "Anywhere" option from the "Allow applications downloaded from" section - you will need to unlock using the padlock to change this.

For developers, I've put together the Alpha3 drivers used in the test app along with an updated development guide.

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics