Win 8 driver for Paramount MX
Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:10 PM
Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:25 AM
Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:48 AM
your going to love the mount, I have used all kinds of mounts, the PMX blows them all away.
Posted 06 March 2013 - 11:08 AM
My IT guy got this procedure from the maker of the serial card, and it worked fine. Glad to see that you got it sorted out!!!!
1. From the Desktop move your mouse to the top right hand corner of the screen. This will pull up the "Charm Bar" and select "Settings".
2. From the "Settings Menu" select "Change PC settings". This will pull up a new Window.
3. From the "PC Settings" windows select "General".
4. At the bottom of the General Settings Page, you will find "Advanced Startup". In this section click on "Restart Now". Don't worry there are still plenty of steps left.
5. From this new Window select Trouble Shooting > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and finally Restart.
6. At this point your system will reboot and present you with a series of options allowing you to enable or disable several startup options.
7. Within this first page you should see a F-Key that refers to "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement". Once you enter the appropriate F-key, the system will startup, allowing you to install hardware that hasn't been digitally signed.
Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:06 PM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:24 AM
You could also just right click on the installer and "Run as Administrator".
You've actually had this work with Windows 8?
Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:38 AM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:39 AM
Posted 07 March 2013 - 02:05 PM
Win9 will be out soon and then Win8 will be another Vista. I just don't see the need to get into the Microsoft point of view on opperating systems.
Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:34 AM