Sequence Generator Pro Image Capture Suite now includes Free Version
Sequence Generator is a powerful image capture suite that supports equipment profiling for easy sequence generation, powerful event sequencing, auto focus, automatic precision target centering, click-to-center, automatic meridian flipping (using PHD) and hundreds of other features.
When the free 45 day trial expires, you can continue using the "Lite" version of Sequence Generator for Free!
Sequence Generator Lite - It's Free!
While it will not have near as many features as the "Pro" version, it is still quite capable in its own right. With it, you will be able to
- Create (but not save) multi-target sequences using a camera and filter wheel
- Set your camera's temperature (manually)
- Pause and resume sequences
- Dither with any supported auto guider
- Perform a manual frame and focus (using a mask or your choice of focusing aide)
- Use and save the layout of the interface and its modules (except the PHD module)
Anything else that is not a part of this list is likely restricted to the "Pro" feature set. It should be noted that there is not a separate version (download) to get Sequence Generator Lite... when your trial expires, your installation will automatically convert to the free "Lite" version.
To find out more visit our site at www.mainsequencesoftware.com
You can download version 2.1 here:
For a more complete comparison, you can check out this page:
Free Image Capture Software!
No replies to this topic