#1 Thomas Pfleger

Thomas Pfleger

Vendor - Eye&Telescope Software

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Germany

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

Dear observers,

Dan Acker recently set up a new Yahoo Group related to Eye&Telescope, the deep sky observing planner. The group is the place to discuss how you use E&T to assist your observations, share tips and hints or to discuss feature requests. You can also upload files and share observing projects with other users. Dan made a nice start with providing a Double Star project file with the popular list by the Astronomical League.

The group is at http://tech.groups.y...om/group/eandt/ - and you are welcome to join! It's not intended as a replacement for the official support forum at www.eyeandtelescope.de. Use the Yahoo Group to learn of other users, share ideas how E&T can be used best in your specific situation. It's a more informal place, also for interested people who still do not know of E&T or whether E&T is the right tool for them.

If you are interested in the topic, please spread the word about this new group.

Kind regards and clear skies!
Tom

#2 Thomas Pfleger

Thomas Pfleger

• -----
  • Vendors

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

Hi all,

let me bring this up to your attention. Recently I uploaded more than a dozen interesting observing projects for novices, urban and binocular observers and for those of us that really look for challanges. There's something in for everybody. So stop over, download the projects you like and have fun in your next observing sessions.

Clear skies and happy observing!
Tom

#3 David Castillo

David Castillo

Surveyor 1

• Loc: Carmel Valley, Ca

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:06 PM

Sounds great, but could you give us a link?
----
Dave

#4 Thomas Pfleger

Thomas Pfleger

• -----
  • Vendors

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

Hi Dave,

I have completely missed your post and meanwhile Yahoo has modified their group design. Please try the new link new link. For access of the files, Yahoo requires you to join the group. May I invite you to join?

Kind regards
Tom

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics