I connected the JMI Motors to the T-Rex using a 1" x 1/32" Steel plate that I bent at an angle. A slot rather than a hole is used at one end to attach it to the T-Rex and a single hole permanently attaches to the motor. I made it angle because it seems a lot sturdier and looked better.
Rustoleum Black Satin paint matches the mount perfectly and I even pulled back the rubber motor covers and painted the side of the motors to give it all a cleaner look.
I need to shoot some daytime pictures of the whole mount but here are a few flash shots of the mounts. I have removed the handle and saddle in the pictures because I am painting the grey handle with the same satin black paint right now.