Dew is apparently killing my mount
Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:10 AM
I checked the Software Bisque support forum and found one reference to dew, cold, and USB cables. I grabbed my wife's blow dryer and hit the USB and HC ports and no more comm errors. Everything worked fine. I just can't believe my mount is getting killed by an imperceptible amount of moisture. Has anyone one had a similar problem that you've been able to find a solution for that doesn't include carrying a blow dryer for your mount? And I'm pretty sure it's not the USB connector on the laptop side, I've had it out many times controlling my CPC800 with no problems.
Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:46 AM
Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:17 AM
Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:26 AM
Posted 05 April 2013 - 10:11 AM
Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:28 PM