#1 Denkmeier,Inc.

Denkmeier,Inc.

Vendor (Denkmeier)

• -----
  • Vendors

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

Come see us at NEAF!
Denkmeier Optical at NEAF

We always have tried to introduce NEW and innovative idea products. In the tradition of creating new things for amateur astronomers, we will show some very new products at NEAF this year.

We will be demonstrating our latest products:
THE BINOTRON-27 SUPER SYSTEM and THE NEW IVB 2" Diagonal for SCTs at NEAF!

Here's the deal: We have very patient and valued customers waiting for BINOTRON-27 Super Systems so we will mainly be demonstrating BINOTRON-27 Super Systems and taking orders at NEAF. See firsthand why there is such a demand for our new BINOTRON-27! The good thing is that by letting us ship your systems when they are ready, out of state buyers can avoid expensive sales tax. Place your order at NEAF and recieve the system within about 45 days. Ask us about our unadvertised Suprise NEAF SHOW SPECIAL!

Seeing is Believing
We will be demonstrating how to quickly collimate The BINOTRON-27 in minutes. View through a Newtonian and a Refractor and use the Power x Switch.

See Your Own Astrophotos Through The BINOTRON-27!
Are slides a thing of the past? NOT!
We will also show you how you can convert your Digital Astro Photo Images into slides and view them through your BINOTRON-27 with two eyes in glorious detail with our new Collitron Reticle and Slide Viewer. View any 2X2" Slide through your BINOTRON-27! Trust us when we say the effect surpasses the view through your phone or computer screen. It's like peering into deepspace with your telescope at your own astrophotos, through a binoviewer! In fact, if you have any astrophotos in slide format, bring them by and see what they look like through The BINOTRON-27!
BINOTRON-27
IVB 2" Star Diagonal

More to come! Email with questions: russ@denkmeier.com

Attached Files

#2 Jim Lafferty

Jim Lafferty

Mercury-Atlas

• Loc: Southern California

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

Yup--bought the new denk and 21mm eyepieces at NEAF yesterday for my lunt 100.

#3 George N

George N

Mercury-Atlas

• Loc: Binghamton & Indian Lake NY

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

Yep.... nice display. I got one of the new 45mm OCS lenses. Price 'was right' too.

#4 shapip

shapip

Lift Off

• -----

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:22 PM

Hi Jim,
I just got a lunt 100mm and was eyeing the new denk 27. How do you like it? Any trouble reaching focus/do you need any accessories to get them working together?
-Peter

#5 Jim Lafferty

Jim Lafferty

Mercury-Atlas

• Loc: Southern California

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

Hi Peter---
The Denks just arrived last week, lol. Have had one chance to use them ad the view blew me away. Big Huge FD in 3D! (That was low power---I tried switching to high power but couldnt come to focus (I kinda knew that would happen from what I had heard), but honestly, I have no reason to push it any higher. I got these for outreach and think they will be perfect for showing off the whole sun! They sent all the parts I needed. Just let them know exactly what scope you are going to be using and they will set you up with the needed stuff. I am pretty happy with these.
Jim

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics