• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 stevecoe

stevecoe

"Astronomical Tourist"

• Loc: Arizona, USA

Posted 20 May 2013 - 04:19 AM

Howdy all;

For the two most recent articles in the "What's Up" series I have started covering just one or two objects in the same field of view. They are being discussed in more detail than the previous articles where I covered objects all within one constellation.

When you got the first page of CN when you signed on it will give you choices of several articles to view, the articles on M 35 and NGC 3242 are there.

What I would ask is that you provide me some feedback about the articles and are they something you would enjoy and possibly use as you are making an observing list. I am making my way toward 100 of these articles, and I have been told they are still getting hits from people on CN, I would like some input from the readers.

Thank you for your time;
Steve Coe

#2 Duane Frybarger

Duane Frybarger

Explorer 1

• -----
  • Loc: San Francisco, CA

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

Steve,

I really appreciate the new format. I enjoyed your article on the Ghost of Jupiter and the historical and scientific background on planetaries as well as the detail of the views through various scopes. I'm assuming all of these views are under dark skies. I can see why these articles are getting a lot of hits. Thanks for your time and effort.

#3 timb

timb

Sputnik

• Loc: buffalo ny

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

Keep em coming. Lots of great information. Thanks for taking the time.

#4 stevecoe

stevecoe

"Astronomical Tourist"

• Loc: Arizona, USA

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

I appreciate the feedback and I am certainly working on new articles for the future. Of course, the reason that I have plenty of time to create more articles is that the weather has been so bad for so long. I think I am going to strip naked and yell at the Universe. And yes, I do have bail money;0

Waiting for New Moon June;
Steve Coe

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics