4 replies to this topic

#1 kpendlebury

kpendlebury

Vendor Main Sequence Software

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Central TX

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

Version 2.2 of Sequence Generator Pro will support a new, easy to use Framing & Mosaic Wizard. With this tool you can plan complex mosaics in mere minutes and get to imaging quickly. Simply download the image that has your intended target (via the provided interface), rotate to find your camera angle, draw a square around the area of interest and start imaging (the tool will create a sequence for you). It's really that easy...

Posted Image

The mosaic wizard is also a great way to frame even your single tile sequences. Version 2.2 now includes automated support for ASCOM rotators and even a "manual rotator" that will validate placement of the camera before capturing data.

Version 2.2 public beta is available now! In addition to mosaics, Sequence Generator Pro offers hundreds of other features in the current 2.1 release... swing by and check them out (free 45 day trial).

For more information on Sequence Generator Pro, please visit our website at www.mainsequencesoftware.com

#2 dp297

dp297

Mariner 2

• -----

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:14 PM

What database do u use for the images?
Does it contain all nebula, VDB, galaxies etc??

#3 buckeyestargazer

buckeyestargazer

Surveyor 1

• Loc: IN, USA

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:32 PM

I have been a long time user of SGP and have now used the Framing and Mosaic Wizard a few times. I have to say that it is so easy to use and is elegant in its approach. I can't imagine anything easier to use and it just works. Way to go Ken and Jared!

#4 Kman79

Kman79

Lift Off

• -----
  • Loc: FL,USA

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:35 PM

Just started playing with the demo of the mosaic wizard. when ever I type MOON in to the object box SIMBAD say it can not find it which makes since. But I can not get it to use images from Astrobin and when I tried RA and DEC it came up with a image that was not the moon. Pulls nebula up no problem. I'm sure it's probably some thing I'm doing wrong but can not figure it out. Any one else have this problem?

#5 kpendlebury

kpendlebury

Vendor Main Sequence Software

• -----
  • Vendors
  • Loc: Central TX

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

Kman,

The SGPro mosaic wizard does not support the moon or planetary objects. In terms of Astrobin objects, SGPro only supports objects that have been solved by the blind solver. You will be able to find much better support by joining the Main Sequence Software group here:

http://tech.groups.y...quencesoftware/

Cloudy Nights LLC
Cloudy Nights Sponsor: Astronomics